If you are looking for Reclamation Derby then Jim Wise Reclamation Services can help
Bricks, Timber, Fireplaces, Wood Mantels, Stonewalling, Tiles, Slates, Stone, Wall Copings, Wood Beams, Timber Floor, Pavers, Cobbles & Setts, Quarry Tiles and many more materials and building supplies stocked. With over a million items available if you are looking for Reclamation in Derby then give us a call on 01782 790 576 or visit our website where you can order and arrange delivery anywhere in the UK.
All of our stock is high quality, has a genuine origin and they can be used for building jobs which need an original appearance, for smaller projects upgrading damaged or missing items or where you wish to be more environmentally friendly by up-cycling raw materials. You can choose and buy any reclaimed supplies from our reclamation yard in Staffordshire or on our website and have them shipped to your home or site anywhere in the UK.
Many older properties have fantastic original content, for example, wood supports, metallic features and plenty of bricks. If this type of material is cared for properly, it can be recycled in new houses and also used to restore fine old buildings. A vintage or period house looks a great deal better when genuine materials are used, complementing the specific time period, rather than using modern day materials.
For that reason, the first choice when you are conducting repair work should certainly be a reclamation yard. If you are restoring an “older property”, period home or listed/graded building, then a reclamation yard would have the types of materials you need to complete the project with authentic materials that are in keeping with the age of your building.
Where do the materials originate from?
Jim Wise Reclamation is a sister company of Jim Wise Demolition. We are probably the largest and most reliable demolition contractors in the United Kingdom. We complete a huge number of demolition tasks of workplaces and houses, from any given year with numerous buildings full of amazing components that can be recycled. As we are the contractor and demolition project manager, we can make sure that just the best components are saved, and ensure they are then passed to our Jim Wise Reclamation Site for sale to the trade and public.
Reclamation Stone – People utilise reclamation natural stone for putting together new floor surfaces for a bathroom or cooking area, or for a patio; they can be used for constructing a new wall structure or edges around the garden or for constructing new buildings. By visiting a reclamation yard you will see specifically what they have got available as well as the prices; allowing you to consider the kind of natural stone, slate or solid wood you want to purchase.
Using reclamation stone to style and furnish your property and its surrounding area is definitely an affordable and practical choice for every homeowner. When you go to a reclamation yard, you’ll be able to browse through a large number of items that you could make use of anywhere in your own home, both inside and out. Jim Wise Reclamation provide you with the option of picking out and purchasing our reclaimed stone online.
Making use of reclaimed stone enables you to match up existing stone in or around the property or enables you to build a new structure that’s immediately “aged” and in keeping with the remainder of the property. As well as a cost saving against the equivalent materials as new, making use of reclaimed materials is much better for the environment.
Where can I use reclaimed stone?
You will find plenty of places in your house where reclamation stones can be placed. They can be positioned in a garden or courtyard. They could be used to rebuild walls or build new structures – resulting in a natural and matching colour and style from the day they are set.
The possibilities are unlimited, so we recommend you visit a reclamation yard to completely understand the possibilities.
- Reclamation Tiles & Slates – Many of roof tiles and pantiles used on rooftops are no longer produced. Modern day methods for mass producing tiles with machines means there are millions of roofing tiles being used in the UK in which the roof tile has now been discontinued. When replacements are needed, the property owner has very few possibilities – either exchange every one of the tiles or locate used and aged roofing tiles or slates. Jim Wise Reclamation has a huge number of distinctive tiles, slates and pantiles in stock and we will do our very best to match your requirements. At present, we’ve more than 1 Million tiles and slates available.
- Reclaimed Bricks – We have a huge stock of reclaimed bricks. Mostly from across the North West of the UK and thus we have a number of common colours from that region. We also have a number of obscure coloured bricks. With the collection and cleaning of these bricks being performed by just one company, they’re all of the highest quality.
- Reclaimed Stonewalling – A long time before bricks were utilised, UK houses and walls were constructed with sandstone. Each block crafted by hand by specialist stone masons. As a result of the attractiveness of this stone, there’s been a resurgence in its use in recent years. We supply and sell local stone, and also have a large inventory of “Cheshire Red” and “Macclesfield stone”, however, we can typically source colours and stone to match your local community.
- Reclaimed Wall Copings – We carry a tremendous stock of wall copings of all shapes and pitches in the most commonly utilised materials of clay, sandstone or concrete.
- Reclaimed Oak Wood Beams – The majority of our solid oak beams are salvaged and reclaimed from British barns and period houses. We sell our beams separately and they’re all charged according to their cubic feet. They’re kept in a dry and secure “shed” making certain they continue to be at the optimum- quality.
- Reclaimed Oak Wood Mantels – Along with oak wood beams we have a large supply of oak wood mantels which are becoming extremely popular as lintels above log burners. A solid oak mantel produces a timeless feature in every room that is desirable to the eye.
- Reclaimed Timber Flooring – We are able to resource a variety of reclaimed flooring for your home or office including Victorian pine, English and French oak floors, parquet flooring and maple strips. We offer all this flooring in various lengths and thickness. The flooring is perfect if you wish to lay a floor that looks hundreds of years old or can be sanded and cleaned to produce a new floor of the highest quality.
- Reclaimed York Stone Pavers – York stone in commonly seen in heritage towns, in church buildings and mills. Our reclaimed York stone is over a century old and when laid it has the credibility of its mature years.
- Reclaimed Quarry Tiles – One of our most in-demand selling items is our reclaimed quarry tiles. Every tile is examined to ensure that it’s not cracked or defective. Whether you are exchanging a damaged tile or laying a “new floor”, we’ve got the high- quality reclaimed tiles you require.
- Reclaimed Cobbles & Setts – Cobbles and setts were put to use throughout the United Kingdom to pave the roads of the nation in Georgian and Victorian times. Due to the depth and quality of the setts, they are ideal for developing colourful driveways and edging in gardens.
- Reclaimed Brick and Tile Matching Services – We understand how tough it can be to obtain the correct brick and tile match up for older properties with various sizes, colours and age. Bricks and tiles aren’t as easy as some people imagine. So simply send us a photo, of what you’re trying to match up with the dimensions and quantity wanted. We will check our stock and demolition sites to get a suitable match up. We’ll then e-mail back photos with selling price and amounts available.
Jim Wise Reclamation are passionate about reusing the high-quality resources from previous times. If you require any Reclaimed Construction Material or Reclamation in Derby please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01782 790 576. From our reclamation yard in Staffordshire, we are able to supply and deliver to the whole of the UK.